Article, I Was a Navy SEAL Sniper. Gun Control Is Going to Require a Lot of Listening


Prophecy Links Fulfilling May 28, Apocalyptic 2022, Also See American Sniper, 2014,

PS, HASHTAGS ETCETERA, May 28, 2021, with as Gen 19, Lot And Family, Grand Caden, Archangel Michael, Liftoff Escape A Year May 31, 2022 Youtube, commenter, @Adi B , I literally had a stroke reading this; as in reading, mocking a previous comments, Apb The RAM, (-Odd to ironic, I liken to strokes, witnessing Eze 9 reapers, commanded to kill both young and old, begin at GOD'S sanctuary; take after stampeders. Those once sitting their HD, TV's awaiting breaking news, soon hearing after 101 Yellowstone eruptions and no wonder I just witnessed two West Rule systems skyrocketing to fire-rocketing off the planet; and they're bursting out the door, arms filled with children, like I witnessed Nov 11/21 2021 Ben Affleck's Armageddon/Oct 11/21, 2021 Brad Pitt and Jolie kids, near a decade back, they ALL too, go running!!!!!! -Only these commanded slayers, take off after them, like catch some, spin them around, like in a dance, a waltz, even! Frightnight, even like Hitler Germany's days, done come again,, Anubis mummifiers, undertakers, all around; this is when you see this sword-like syringe, go slashing through the air, stabbing, a STROKE point blank the heart. Instantly with the heart telling ALL, they're ascended but being first born and not CHRIST JESUS', born again, they're mostly descended. Then Fright-night, on to the next of those in suggested, by Rev 12, star warring Archangel Michael THEM, fast and furious, getaways into safe-zone US Georgia's Coast, CROSSOVER into luxury exile, Africa's Southwest Atlantic; HBOW/Apb The RAM Originally A Canceled Family Group Text, Fret Not I've Warn Them For Decades And That's Plenty, You Think? -When I wasn't looking, I found this on youtube last night, Https://youtu.be/MtthARs_uRg, thanking God, it's everything THEY been forewarning for 36 rapture springs of my outreach into every prophesied hour to nano second, since nuke the planet, Chernobyl….beware, just as 1986 Chernobyl remind is, all is not American dreaming with the world; with a US soil, Asian invasion, pending, over a decade, there's nuke the planet, Russia's Putin, Chernobyl reminding, of when Mat 24 Jesus advices us to look for the abomination, that maketh desolation, as it too signals us, as ebbing an flowing 7 years, June 27, 28, 2001, TRUMP OF GOD, forewarning, get to assigned safe-havens, and that's fast and furiously as its highly populated, also here referenced, Fast and Furious, movie Franchise, HBOW/Apb The RAM

The Largest Volcano Ever Is Waking Up, can we survive? Https://youtu.be/MtthARs_uRg, (Don't forget January 7th 2022, THEY mocked us packing boxes while Yellowstone was coming; what's predicted here is that something ginormous happening to Hawaii' that left into Memphis with orphans and yet stampede elephants as far as Africa.


-I revisited one fiery doomsday scenario after another since nuke the planet Chernobyl Spring 1986; presently a Noah's Cousin, as in remember Noah too had to live with the unimaginable surreal, every human being was about to die, to drown. Only reinventing, ebbing and flowing into a fiery doomsday apocalypse, every prophesied hour to nano second, again thirty plus rapture springs now, two quarters of the earth, to die, hundreds of millions will burn to death.


-Just as so, with THEM Nill showing us being in that iron, cooking pot to desk chair, careening toward an apocalyptic firestorm, just yesterday, with Caden reveal of a fireball, hitting us, a year ago, revisited, May 31, 2022, so tomorrow. Whereas speaking of fireballs. seems also Caden May 31st we have a never, ever recorded, as in a once in a lifetime, celestial event, as an incalculable number of meteors heading our way, see here, https://youtu.be/4k2BmwlNFlQ; with predictions the Holy Bride's Chariot, presently circling us all around, is escaping through crystal skies,also  like stars, missiling down.


Prophecy Links Fulfilling, May 27, 2022, Frightnight to GLORIOUS, seen to be seeing March 27/28, 2022, a line upon line neverending line of injured to orphan children come to me as an office school nurse, the one who Archangel Michael THEM, just past midnight, March 13 2022 was witnessed circling the Bride's Chariot all around, GOT THOSE WHO APPARENTLY GOT YOUR CHILDREN AND GONE UP YONDER, YET?

Article, I Was a Navy SEAL Sniper. Gun Control Is Going to Require a Lot of Listening | Opinion, https://www.newsweek.com/i-was-navy-seal-sniper-gun-control-going-require-lot-listening-opinion-1710173. (We know, its not living with yourself but the monster you've all made of you, even of them, hundreds of millions of weapon carrying Americans, legal, illegal, all pending monsters, terrorist, slayers/Article, Texas School Shooting: What We Know About the Victims, https://people.com/crime/what-we-know-about-the-victims-of-texas-elementary-school-shooting/?amp=true

 (-Suffer the little children and bring them to me, with me hearing, this same CHRIST, Feb 12, 13 2017, command, kill all parents by, FINISH ALL SCHOOLS! Dec 3, 4, 5, 2021, here's Rev 3 CHRIST, saying, WATCH! RUN! LIVE! Heart crushingly, this is one way to suffer them all and ascend them to CHRIST, actually the way of death and dying; Rev 2 CHRIST threaten how HE'S to deliver them from abominable, detestable, whore Jezebel/ WHORE MYSTERY Babylon type, endangering parental, religious and political, leaders, clearly by a mass die off, with Oct 11/21/21 Brad Pitt's WWZ, WHO's Tedros, reminding, Covid isn't done, not by far! See more here, https://photos.app.goo.gl/nV39JZYgQmEL9VDR6

-Both sadly and gloriously, this is one of the deceased children, those the future Royal Priesthood, talking about the glory of dying and ascending to CHRIST; only the teen perpetrator, surely terrified when bullet's start aiming at him, chances are he didn't wake with star warring HOLY FATHER GOD, SUNLIGHT of GOD, REIGNING BRIDE, only SHE'S prepped to launch, Daniel 2 STONE FROM HEAVEN and HOLIES All around, but Instead, torturous demons, THOU SHALT NOT KILL/DAMN, SIN CAN'T CAST OUT SIN! YOU WRESTLE NOT AGAIN FLESH AND BLOOD, HBOW

-Though this baby's testimony is possibly why The CHRIST admonishes HIS, have childlike faith. I got to witnessed grand Caden, he's like 5 to 7, once explain to his frighten cousins. Suddenly, there's an out of nowhere tornadic storm, he assuring the same thing, how even horrifyingly, it'd take us ALL to CHRIST, only terrifying them the more. Certainly, when I asked, how's going to heaven as mortifying as going to hell; even more sinister, waking in threatened by CHRIST, outer darkness, black void, begging for hells torturous screams? MAN OUGHT NOT BE ALONE, REMEMBER?

-Article, gun control Is going to require a Lot of Listening | Actually sniper, that's a lot of repenting, or there's recurring mass disasters into world ending apocalypse to human extinction to follow. My opinion, as long as Americans to Churchians and Trumpians, excuse being armed is their god given right, apparently as achieving temporal things, there's no talking them out of their weapons caches.

-Even when you attempt, be prepared to lose them as Jesus did after HIS stunning even disciple Matthew, who also didn't see it coming, HOLY SPIRIT INDUCED, SERMON ON THE MOUND; love and pray for your enemies, do good to those who wrong you, yours is the Kingdom, all theirs, again ALL THEIRS, except they repent, hell enlarges itself daily to await them at their arrival; things seen temporal, things not seen, eternal; AODHF, JCOR, HBOW/Apb The RAM!

Listen: https://youtu.be/6xx0d3R2LoUG

Give: $patann1258/paypal, patriciabradford77@gmail.com

See, https://youtu.be/koTyshm0a7M, 


And these are the descendants of the beauty rescued from the hands of the beast: Beast Of Beauty Featuring King Bridegroom, Teth lod Judah de' rossi and Queen Bride, Alyssa Crissia Skydance


The Unending Love Antidote ...The African Juttah Genealogy, April 2/17 1986-2016/2028/3038


The Tombola Genealogy, Holy, Temple, April, 17, 1986/2026/3036 into Infinity, God's Kingdom Reign
The Nigerian 300, Unto Tyrus Karishma (Karis) Blefso and Ephaniah (Effy), Gloriana Cophs was a godson Nawigi Eidada Blefso,ca godson McPhearson Aymison Blefso and a goddaughter Afinsi Nikolai Blefso, Cophs

Mark Scene, Genesis Marriage Worshipers, Noah's Ark, Flood, now A Noah's Cousin, Nuclear, Natural and NEO's, XVII and VII

"That figures, sorry," cutting curious eyes up from a sip of his coffee cup, clearly Maaseiah Adonai was agitated about something. It was as though someone fitted three perfumed plugs on high, I couldn't breathe without covering my face, there's just no way Nicholas Edin, you could've slept through it all. So you're pissed at me because I didn't share an open vision with you, how does that even make sense? No, no, no, don't run from me, talk to me, don't you see its getting so nothing makes sense, how do I know any of it's real. Any of this, that you Nicholas Edin didn't die in that Macremore and Vance terrorist attack, you mean Maaseiah, like the last sixteen years (26 years), never existed; including the African Continent stretching African Juttah; how about our godtriplets, Shaddai, Eli, Mahasieah, let alone, sweetheart, Aggie, Heus, Kars? There's, their 2012 (1996), graduating class, because the phenom African Juttah Septennial, its very paradisal existence is accredited to our own teen Genesis Marriage, worshippers, the Kroffs, the Coogans, you can even say, the Tribunal Deburks, Paris Globe. Okay, okay, THEY laying that book of remembrance the foot of this bed here, just now, what would Holy Lords, explaining to you at one time, THEY can't wait to be down here where you are, would most remember about you, Maaseiah Adonai? I give you one guess, the keeping of records of your African Juttah, its' phenomena Juttah Septennial, to parental Juttah, especially its Ethiopian sky fall; isn't that like giving THEM all, Heavens descending billions, a surreal, broadside view of what God's Kingdom reign. This phenom Golden City, is gonna be like, expanding the globe, the universe, even across the entire galaxy, making what those like Elon Musk types ad astra plans, look like a virtual ant farm. Just go Nicholas, please, you just don't get it, all these years, you just don't get it. Go, so I'm dismissed, aren't you coming with me, you do know they're all expecting you? Only because you told them I was coming, okay, Sye asked, he seemed genuinely concern, look, obviously like that giant rose, tossed the hall here, Sweet-smelling, Bridegroom Lamb of God, visited, it's not Maaaseiah like it's the first time, nor is it the last. You even witnessed the Man of Linen, garment blowing in the wind of his speeding away, spilling salt you say, down this very hall. THEY appear to really treasure you, their, Maaseiah Adonai, Lord Urusalem and seems THEY too are at extreme limits at demonstrating to you how unspeakably this treasure to one who's so, so hard on herself. I'm sorry," coming down to the bed, a delicate hold of her hand, too treasuring her unspeakably. "I don't know what else to say, sorry Nicholas Edin that just as tremendously as I'm loved, I'm equally by them all, gravely despised? Look, your transit is pulling up, see there you go, doubting THEM all, it all again, but saying that Maaseiah, wasn't biblical Jesus also as equally treasured as he was despised; didn't HE from the cross of our single, blood redemption accused Holy Father God of abandoning Him? Only, only, you say, at HIS CROSS of seeming unimaginable abandonment and suffering, the entire Host Of Angels were there all around him, Wait, didn't you figure the same, threaten by a pending, Michael Ealy, appearing, perfect, dangerous man, that an incalculable host of heaven, described, Zech 14, Rev 19, were too, all around you, when Rev 2 Perfect man Jesus, asked you, would THEY all, angels also ascend? You see, if you temptress wife would just see it, tremendously like THEY are, I'm here with you, I told you day one I would be, that I'd never leave you, you scream, I'm screaming, I'm here. You may as well finish getting ready, I'm not showing up at the firm without you, now that I've told them you're coming. Please, loving girl, I'll wait right here, you can wait in the car, no, I'll right here, go, finish getting beautified. Come to think, what did you say, about that first perfume Jesus reveal, soon Nicholas, there's an overwhelming, fragrance, windman Jesus, like blowing in a mighty tempus all about me? You know, it all began with me arriving just in time to witness them snatch Rev 12 new born out, some say he represent THE CHRIST, others the 144,000 specialty saints, both its likely. Only I knew here, like ebbing and flowing, five years prior, some bout Cameron, Russia and Islam, July 6, 2020, the new born, snatched out so fast and furiously, represent the Holy Church-bride. Mainly Nicholas because of what followed; next I hear, Holy Father say to Archangel, yes, take Him, His," she hating to actually look in a mirror, seeing the tears glistening in golden, brown eyes, becoming emotionally overwhelmed herself by this incredible testimony. "So there's no doubt Nicholas, the NEW BORN is this ascending bride, but who only exist, because of the Christ of GOD, then HE look at me, loving, assuring, "but this one, HE says, she's mine. Equally meaning here loving man, I'm like the Jerusalem, adulterous bride, predicted two thirds its inherit dead. Then, when he says, she's mine Nicholas, automatically, I lay back so delicately into a ground up cradle. See, that's when all around me, begin building this model caliber, I don't like to say, but shirtless, BRIDEGROOM, ANCIENT OF DAYS HOLY FATHER, and this strongly, perfume tempus, wind. Only you're to understand, I'm so worried, too worried about him detecting my stinking, decaying flesh, another proof she's the Jerusalem birth mother, she's yet decaying  flesh and blood and is discounting all the miraculous-ness of all that's a phenomena forgiveness and courtship here, and I wake; and I'm all set, ah, you don't have to stumble for the right words, if my husband, Nicholas Edin Coogan, after six birth children, can still look at me like that, like HOLY FATHER GOD, look at her, there's nothing more. Look at you, still," making a prowling, intensely electrifying approach, he thinking, if this is one of those explosive, marriage bed call, they can always have the transit to return later. "And again, still he kisses me, like he's been waiting to devour me all our lives, and not just his. Now me'sure Coogan, as I fix your tie just right, you sure The Coogan firm isn't sick of me, I was just there last week, is that Mrs. Maaseiah Adonai Coogan a trick question? What, what did I say? I don't think, ah, I've heard you call me that before, it caused such a fluttery the heart, even Nicholas blessed reassurance, say it again, what did I say? Ah, Mrs. Maaseiah Adonai Coogan. see there, such blood stirring jubilation. "Hello Mr. Tippy, Mr. and Mrs. Coogan, look like we gotta rainy, stormy day on our hands, but still just as stunning Mr. Tippy, God having made it all, yes, sir, Mr. Coogan, am I dropping Mrs. no, we're going to the firm together, very well, that's very well."     >>>"I love laying here designing my fingers the curve of your back, and tickling me, stop, stop Chodne, can I help it my husband, El Shaddai has such a stunning body, like you don't, so stunning you're to tell me which parts you like kissing the most, no, instead covering her up, actually them both up, into a seat among side the bed. "Not now Chodne, that I know there's no secrets, even our marriage bed, what are, grand Sia mom own book of remembrance Chodne, is evidence, that makes no since." Swirming, feeling her play in his soft, silk locks, even her prowl along the here, come, ticklish play, his neck, ear. "Okay, okay all I'll say as a hint darling wife is your two breasts are like two young roes that are twins, which feed me until its the new born, I again await my  term,  … hello ooooo, anybody here? "Who's that, sound like Eli, did you, no but I think you did, here's your robe, I'm in the shower,  Eli, Adija, yeah we were beginning to, look love I think they forgot, forgot! Memorial Day weekend, spending it together, we're to even meet, Maha and Maipo, right, take turns driving to Ethiopian Skyfalls, I got the loaner, Cole Sebastian, hot rod, whoa, it's that time already, and you got Cole's hot rod? Chodne is already in the shower, while giving her a heads up, you two make yourselves at home, yeah, come look at this babe, what I keep telling you about barging in, look, stunning gazelles. It's almost Eli love, like you hope to discover them, in the opened, only just now, I think you, why would I wanna see that, my mind is filled, Adija with imagining us, at play our genesis marriage bed.  So when you gonna decide which location you prefer, it's the African Juttah Eli love,, one area neighborhood is just as bedazzling as the next. So you two, what time are we meeting Maha them, any time now, if you're packed, we can get going, no, ah Chodne is doing that now. So you too been so busy at play you forgot, completely, is that what you're saying? What's to say Eli, like you love, loving on each on each, only you two Dae, Dae, have a Genesis marriage bed, its phenom pleasures. I'll be outside, you wrong for that, digging into the sore trial of such intimate things, he's already so agitated over you and Chodne, commission, yet you pleasure in antagonizing him further. No, let me, you can help me by helping Chodne, hurry her alone, your stunning genesis marriage bed to be is right, I was being a jerk just now, so Dae Dae unlike you, I don't know who you are anymore. I'm guilty, ah guilt-ridden even, I never should've seeked the Tribunal approval over you and Maha, as god triplets, this trial should be all ours not just you two, jealous as well. Jealous?! Heck yeah, each of you Eli could opt out by way of the Juttah vows, but no, you storm tribunal approval, Kinda make me sick with that, well you had me at you was being a jerk. We're waiting in the car, readying straws to see who's driving the 60's hot rod next. Right, the sixties hotrod, yeah, when Nicole heard, he insisted I drive it, ah, Dae, Dae, just wait, the head turning it gets alone, I can imagine, that's a killer car."      >>>"Yeah, we thought you two uncle, would do a duet, like The Prayer, whoaaaa, when is it nephews I get a song request? You two song during the Nextus wedding ball and it was really nice, or aunt Tif, ah, sorry Aunt May , you could sing, Selena's, I could fall in love, and what North man, have us all exiting toward our marriage beds, you forgetting how overwhelmingly erotic that all was, with only some of us having private vehicles, to our raging selves too get to, who is that? Ah, Andy, hey cuz, you gonna have nuptials to prenuptials behaving both erratically and erotically. Why was that, how was everyone so explicitly, frazzled, dazzled? First the holy spirit  anointing, like a Mighty, intoxicating wind, then Selena is singing so intensely about falling in love, it almost impossible for people to fall in love......with you? I'm sorry with me, you in love with me? No, I mean yes, but not South Lee that way, of course, its saying it's improbable for a person to fall in love. Father, King Solomon liking it to dying, as those fallen in love totally lose awareness of their own selves, it's what Jesus meant, saying how unlikely to lay down ones life for another. Plus, we're to realize we're equally being reminded THEY'RE also the author and finishers of our romantic, erotic, genesis marriage beds, clarifying not only the inclusion of the eroticism of the Songs OF Solomon, but giving better reveal to a model caliber, shirtless, sweet smelling SAVOR/ SAVIOR! See, see see, I told y'all he was shirtless! But how you, you forget cuz, who I'm married too, world renown reporter Madison Lorene, right, she's really good, I remember.  I mostly kept that part, but if we're to think about it, we're being shown how Holy Anointed Genesis Marriage beds are done, so, as usual, it's not us showing THEM, but THEY'RE schooling us. Maaseiah, love, surely you forget, your Daniel's Day fast, ah God, how, I was already suffering an emotional breakdown, you all's uncle, that terrorist attack, he seeming on his death bed. So I'm thinking how better to bring us back as one, I'll fast for 21 days, took sick, woke with THEM escorting me back. saying THEY can't wait to be down here where I am. But previously, like day 20, Holy Lord sat down beside me and asked me was your uncle Nicholas worth all this pain and agony I was equally putting myself through? Hesitating not, I said I love him and love is worth all this pain, so you're saying, next Auntie you remember, THEY'RE escorting you back here? Yes. So Jeremy, I'd actually died winning, to bringing truelove back to us. My Christ is Jesus, what a phenomenal analogy Aunt May, for explaining both divine, sacrificial love, being as romantic as it is unconditional. But, what you Danny was saying, THEY were showing me my Memphians were so distracted, if I shaved my head, all this down my back stunning hair into three ponytail judgements, know also that Nov 11/21 2021 Ben Affleck's Armageddon, Eze 5 barber chair, as so recently revisited the same reveal, as to reconsider movie apocalypse type extinction level events in real time, killer World Wars, Asteroids, Volcanoes to Solar/Cosmic events. Again my Memphians were mocked so busy at their own self made labor camps, they didn't flinch at my bald head, nor its' three ponytail judgements. Only Daniel, you guys, there were actually 4 ponytail judgments, one, both the skyrocketing to fire-rocketing off the planet of Holy Bride and Western Civilization, a fiery doomsday Apocalypse, a barbecuing its described activated with such speed, I'd literally missed it was originally four earth ending apocalypse. Then I read that article saying, near a million people work themselves to death annually, marvel not just now, wait auntie, you read that article, like how many days after, couldn't Jeremy have been more than a week, but they always respond to me just not directly, but think of that, US covid death tolls alone, nearly work themselves to death annually." They all at her direct attention, had like model caliber wives, they'd all virtually model themselves especially after uncle Nicholas. Although, none still as supermodel, wonder woman, mesmerizing them with every word, every gesture, only now getting to know her, as Maaseiah Adonai, her, birth name and how originally befitting, they're flirting, she's the authentic every woman. "So marvel not, I'm portrayed a week back as having a slavers sign hanging my neck, only saying like I'm of the plantation to tribe, 'of eyes blinking,' so both sweet and bitter. Come on nephews, clearly the pundit, they work us like Hebrew slaves is to HOLY FATHER GOD, an actual dispensation of abomination come to an end. WE GOTTA GO NOW! A bursting in Bradford Elam, loudly clapping his hands, startling everybody into a quick response. If we want Madagascar it's now or never, I'm right behind you dad, Nickie? Yeah I'm coming, Maaseiah? It'd be great having you there, ah no, then where, you're, ah, the triplets are assigned to, today's reveals class, so Dissuasion, I guess. Okay then, I'll find you there, you better find me there, and you better kiss me like you've wanted to forever, ...uooooo, get a room,  yeah take a picnic break, yeah, get us a room! Really Est Wes Anderson, get us a room, really? What? I'm sure Maddy wanna be kissed like I can't wait, heck I wanna be kissed like Maddy can't wait. Let's go guys! We're right behind you, so aunt May, that as you say, line upon line, never-ending line of injured, orphan children, come to you like even the twilight movie, office, nurse, what's that about again? Not only that, I've had separate dreams this 2022, year about those two, both Pattinson and Stewart, they too being in carnival like exile luxury, hopefully multi-millions, in repentant fans with them; well Rev 2 Jesus, Dec 3 2021, forewarn WATCH, for this aunt to cousin Est Wes Anderson, that meant after 36 spring rapture demos; that's also our grand, grand, THEY'RE not gonna past up another, spring, with one phenom of a speedy escape now pending since just last year, here comes May 31 2022 and the rapture a catastrophe upon the planet all its own, suddenly tens of millions, dead, injured or missing. Wait, wait, wait, Aunt May, ah May 31st 2022, that's only days from now, biblically Jason snatching the righteous out of what's described, Oct 17, 2021 as triple great tribulations, always been one prophesied hour to nano second away. Remember, winged Sunlight of God, snatching THEIRS off the planet been prophesied since the SONGS OF SOLOMON SPRING RAPTURE the gospel of Jesus Christ, itself to the Acts Of The Apostles. Until there's, all things unto fulfillment, Dan 9 Angel Gabriel said, no further delays, Rev 10 MIGHTY ANGEL assured, I suggest as THEY assured me, know when THEY come for you, THEY'll cover you with THEIR FEATHERS and under THEIR WINGS Shalt thou trust, amazing aunt May, oh my, oh my. Yeah, ah, which of these rapture demos, you call them was your most memorable? If cousin, May that's possible? No, no, no, if we truly are in the last week of Daniel, wouldn't all worldwide, every category of world ending events,  like Russia threatening nuclear war, be the evidence Mat 24 Jesus described as earth ending, the end of final days?" Beginning to feel as though she'd not missed her reveals class at all, it'd just been shifted to the African Juttah, Coogan Firm, Law, Land Offices. "I gotta go guys, but you know, it's just time, that's what both Angel Gabriel and Mighty Angel appearing meant, with Angel Gabriel appearing to warn us again June 27, 28 2021, like run fast and furiously, verifying we're out of time. Marvel not just now, May 27/28, 2022, grand, grand seeing her desk chair careening toward an apocalyptic fire storm and how now literally they're in the cast, iron pot, she clean daily. When instead of realizing its imminent, world catastrophe, they're surveying the boiling pot messiness from the inside, so actually extremely mocking their reckless to demonstrative procrastination. Just know, hear, do, for both the Bride and West Rule time done run out, again, again, again, that's Angel Gabriel saying the fulfillment of all things upon us and what, Mighty Angel meant, saying no further delays US soil desolations predicted now come! Now, now now, I gotta run, if you all knew what keeping your aunt Erica Lynn is like, ah we know," they all sound, laughed off simultaneously, "you right, don't keep her waiting. Let me, let us see you down, honestly having appointments close to Dissuasion, let us see you there, or your dad's to uncle would have y'all heads, right? Ah, so pushing up Negeb Ophel and so fast," laughing it all off simultaneously, getting to the elevator with, her. "Aunt May, I still ask, is there one spring rapture demo more memorable? Well dear Jason, you must know, Archangel Michael THEM just portrayed THEMSELVES as circling the Bride's Chariot around, then midnight its 4th year March 13 2022 of inviting all US states, well West Rule actually, from a barbecuing into crossovers US Georgia's Atlantic Coast slash Africa's Southwest Atlantic, and witnessing them all by the hundreds of millions come. Though it had to be ({Thanksgiving 2018}), now don't let it startle you, but I was soaring emphatically, joyously, like all through the planetary universe before one word passed to another; ouu wi, ou,ou,ou, wi, my sentiments Attorney Jason Mark and Jeremy Coogan, exactly.  Still come to think of June /July/Sept ({2015}), once we board the Bride's Chariot, I did screen along the panel what could've only been its date of escape, September 22/23 and on, so how surreal is that? "      >>>arggARRR, "I bet I know how to wake you, what are you doing to that girl? Don't do that Eli, ah my gracious, well Adija, pulling over to refuel guess who's time it is? No, I don't' want to, plus its dark, plus love, it's the safest tunnel in the Ethiopian Skyfalls, I don't know, its really been a while. Come on love, you never forget, plus I'll be right beside you, let's get snacks first. Where's your thoughts Shaddai, didn't grand Sia mom, dreaming about that slaver's sign hanging from her neck really freak us out? Yeah, but momma said chances are that May 27/28 2021 Chosen Series reveal, of waiting on them too, to come out of religion. All that building tribal gathering, to cheering, jeering game play to running down those huge sheep, was like an auctioneer of slaves, only those, captured Tribulation Saints. You surprised Maha no one mentioned that in reveals class? Not really, everyone was more concern with her twilight movie office scene, never-ending line of injured, orphan children. Most not realizing the earth is predicted to be in twilight up until hours after Jesus Millennium descent, and then Maha at evening time, there shall be light, of course, JESUS THE CHRIST, being The SUNLIGHT OF GOD. You guy's are all fueled up, I must tell you, how I was tempted to take it for a spin, yeah we know, feel like I'm in a Fast and Furious movie scene, if only for a moment. We'd love to grace you, but we're running, plus it's a loaner, wouldn't wanna take that chance, alright, thanks anyway, goodnight and sweet sleep, you guys too, man's she's a beaut."     >>>"Where you three think you're going, do you really want I tell aunt Erica you dropped me off without seeing her? Actually aunt May, no we wouldn't," she thinking what an opportunity both amazing and lucrative to get videos of these three stallions, Nephew in law, Jason and Jeremy Coogan and cousin in law, Est Wes Anderson, escorting her along Dissuasions Fashion Center, Walk A Fame and how Erica Lynn is to owe her really big! "No Auntie, we don't need that kinda drama, I admit, I did frighten not visiting her, nor Moma, Sissy," they all laughing simultaneously, at the trouble being anti-social would bring. "How long has it been since you visited Dissuasions Fashion? I don't think we have since it relocated from the states into the African Juttah, any of you two, no Ann man, I think you're right. Well then brace yourself, this is a priceless fortress in comparison to both it New York and Paris centers, and if you haven't had lunch visit its Beef Strow. See, I think when I had Mother's Day 2020, demo of the restaurant visiting, prophesied hour manifested in multicultural flesh, it was Five Star Dissuasions, odd I never told nor clarified that to anyone before. There's your aunt Erica right there, I'll be excused and I guess I'll see you three at the Spring Ball, yes, auntee, see you then, thanks, no, thank you three, love and kisses. Aunt Erica, no you're not, ah my god, no you're not here surprising me like this, don't tell me I been so busy I forgot an appointment? No, we escorted Aunt May, thought we'd say hey, yeah is Mom around? Not around, had some business the other said of town, I have a project," smiling curiously after seeing they'd caught it all, the walk of fame and how she'd owe Maaseiah big, "you three stunner's are perfect, now, what say you?" Why Speak In Parables? Though to match Lamb of God Book of Life, there's now a Michael's List, and though THEY just laid, at the foot of this bed, an in likeness to Psalm 139, book of remembrance, yet the prophet Ezekiel accused them all of saying, the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth." AODHF/JCOR, HBOW/Apb, The RAM, see also here, www.lordurusalem.blogspot.com

Prophecy Links Fulfilling Nuclear May 27, Apocalyptic 2022, when John saw him, he's standing on foot the planet, one foot the sea, when I see  him, actually more when I hear him, the sound of his feet just above the US map, its US/Canada West Pacific, just nervously pitter, pattering back and forth, just back and forth, undoubtedly, this insurmountable worry! HBOW/Apb, 

Rev 10, (Now May 31 {2021}), Opened Book, Bible, John, "And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices., Here is described, The Mighty Angel John both saw and heard; only by the time I too knew I was seeing Rev 10 Mighty Angel, seeing a Rev 17, 7th Angel accompanied him, , sorta like Daniel 9, Angel Gabriel was accompanied by Archangel Michael, having all power over the inter stellar heavens, I was also hearing, "no further delays US soil, desolations predicted, (one, a natual, nuclear, solar to cosmic, fiery doomsday apocalypse, that not only was presently, wiping US, Canada West Pacific off the map, but would eventually consume the entire planet, replenished, anew, why I, apostle THEY also call and entreat me, say, you're either running, sailing or burning);

See more here, SAINTS TO HEAVEN, ESPECIALLY CHILDREN https://photos.app.goo.gl/nV39JZYgQmEL9VDR6

Here, GETTING GTA, 2020, ASSASSIN'S CREED, 2021 AND SOME BOUT DANGEROUS VIDEO GAMES THE MORNING BEFORE THE UVADLE SCHOOL SHOOTING, https://thehemingway2028.blogspot.com/2022/05/article-i-was-navy-seal-sniper-gun.html

See more here, ESCAPE YELLOWSTONE, THE BLACKOUT FELT ACROSS THE PLANET, https://darkagedefense.com/?affId=351&c1=ad%3avar&c2=&c3=&id=64152616&affid=351&cid=961&s1=ad%3avar&s2=&s3=&s4=&s5=, (-America, WEST RULE, NATO all seen fire-rocketing off the planet; I've explained Corona virus is only one of surmountable dire cast into political rivals like Red states vs Blue states, an encroaching civil war; when AODHF won't Americans doing one of two things, repenting martyred blood and running, you know where; WHY DIE? WHY PERISH? GET IT, GET OUT!, see also here, https://thehemingway2028.blogspot.com/2022/01/article-nine-shelby-county-schools-move.htmlhow like now for six millennia its ALL been ending prophetically, Apb The RAM

AFTER TWO WESTERNIZE SYSTEMS WENT SKYROCKETING TO FIRE-ROCKETING, TAKING 190 YEARS OF TECH, I WITNESSED A HAND WRITING CLUMSILY ESCAPE YELLOWSTONE!

(-Before I watched this video, warning bout an extensive blackout come, just as I'd seen plenty but especially nuclear months Aug through Step 2019. Know also, this doesn't include the earth ending power cage/fiery doomsday apocalypse, those predicted 101 Yellowstones. Though just a day past, May 26, 2022, here approaching another demo of escaping skyward with Archangel, May 31 2022. I was telling my Memphis Grand, interested in the The Continent, I doubt Russia will commit Nuclear War on US soil, when a prophesied Asian invasion, is more likely.

-How of course, that doesn't dismiss either of these frienemies launching an EMP device, I didn't have to explain. This Grand Memphian, like myself, she's seen it, an EMP to CME event, there's like spring 2016, waking from sleep. Soon telling me about an event so enormous, nothing worked, cars, phones, lights, even how there was nothing electrical companies could do; even how eventually, the entire multicultural neighborhood come a huge walk-a-thon out of the Hacks Cross Memphis, area, last she heard they were all headed for US southeast coastal areas.

-I know, I know, grand Apostle grandma know, it's one of the assigned territories ebbing and flowing date, 7 years, June 27/28 2021 TRUMP of God insisted we get to,US Georgia's Coast upon running us out of US Florida's Coast. Know also, there's from hearing I don't care what the heavens do anymore; to being warn, while Skyrocketing, June 26/272015, be aware of alien dangers from above; to being shown Red Dragon and millions in fallen angels now ejected, down into the earth only appearing as thousands upon thousands in sky to surface lightening strikes.

“Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.”

-Surely we'd think, mrbb333, with all these ancient to hour by hour, various warnings, like the present, sky phenomena would get more and more unprecedented. Frightnight to rolling twilight skies, since just a couple months back, like early March 2022. I'm sitting in bed, when suddenly I'm being assured by posted guardian angels, Fallen Angels is why Aliens exist. Yeah, that drop of knowledge kinda blew the hinges off of all mysteries concerning both Ancient Fallen Angels.

-Right too apparently their renegade offspring even, those hypothesized, as having their own agenda of human genocide, as seeding, hybrid humans, Ancient Aliens. You think this mind-blowing for some reveal lends a little more credence, to Apostle John and I witnessing a star wars battle being wedged in the interstellar heavens? Hearing Michael is setting his all around, because of the Starwars Movie Franchise, we know what my describing a star wars battlefront being wedged up there, how it would've all appeared, even sound, especially sound; WHY DIE? WHY PERISH? Blessed are hearers, REPENTERS, doers, STAMPEDERS, and Isa 16, Mat 24 Rev 2, 12, 18 Jesus' Overcomers, NOW, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!


Originally My Comments

The Largest Volcano Ever Is Waking Up, can we survive? Https://youtu.be/MtthARs_uRg


As we approach a year May 31 2022, Archangel Michael was witnessed deflecting a fireball from hitting us here, taking our hand flying us to heaven. Just now, May 29, 2021, seeing my desk chair careening toward an apocalyptic firestorm, to being mocked now we're in the cast iron recurring boiling pot, only yet distracted from its volatile threat, in there discussing how best to clean its messiness.


Whereas Januar, 7,Apocalyptic 2022, I get in night 7 forewarnings about why we should be running, one instead that ginormous fireball impact blowing the hinges off the door, those quarters heard flying through the air and nothing is again Heard out of this impact zone; marvel not, we're being mocked packing boxing while Yellowstones is on our heels. Though, threatened by a death bringer from beneath the earth goes back as far as 1996, when forewarn both Oct 11 2004l/Oct 3, 2021 of Big Ones Coming and by its Oct 17 2021 we're being shaking awake there's been not one, two but three great Tribulations launched incoming impacting.


Plainly After listening to your video it's, like listening to OUR for decades own forewarnings thet by the time Rev 10 MIGHTY ANGEL says beware the Midwest, The Eastern Seaboard US/Canada West Pacific is already gone off the map, leaving into Memphis TN with those incalculable in orphan children I just witnessed March 27/28 2022 come to me as a Twilight movie scene, office school nurse, a line upon line neverending line of them all; despite how human extinction level it all is what you explain is in video is the fiery doomsday apocalypse WE been running Americans to Memphians from for over two decades, until lately I settled With you're either running or burning


-Until my grands see witnessed iranslated out all between June 27 July 6 Sept 22, 23, 2015, until June 27, 2021 Angel Gabriel revisited the authentic Run fast and furiously, get to one of three designed assigned territories, not Atlanta not Florida, escape the GREAT barbecuing into US Georgia's Atlantic COAST crossover into Africa's Southwest Atlantic. Presently we got MIGHTY Angel Jan 22-29 2018, 99 bowls of molten lava Feb 12 2019;


-Handwriting clumsily Escape Yellowstone Aug 5 2019, FEMA and Eruptions 2020; marvel not the Jan 22-29, 2021  flaming blazing frying pan flying saucer liftoff of President Biden and Vice President Harris; still there's TRUMP OF GOD, ANGEL GABRIEL June 27, 2021 and star warring Archangel Michael THEM circling the Bride's Chariot all around March 13, 2022 four years the exact day THEY portrayed me both inviting all US states and witnessing all US motorist by the multi-millions escape into US Georgia's Coast crossover from what They designed a GREAT, barbecuing






















Comments